We Build Digital Brands
The modern digital brand doesn’t need a website design. Or a logo. It needs a BRAND.
We set you up on the roadmap for success
Starting and managing a modern brand requires a ton of legwork. Suddenly, you are tasked with selecting names for your brand and products, navigating the trademarking process, creating a logo, building a website and setting up your sales channels. Many businesses try to do a few essentials to get started, and then plan on circling back to the other tasks in a never ending game of kicking the can down the road.
Running a brand that has never been properly set up is like running a race with one of your shoes untied because you wanted to save time on tying your shoes. Why do that to yourself? Why make it harder than it needs to be?
Our Not-so-secret Brand Recipe
So what does it take to properly set up a modern brand?
The answer is actually pretty simple: identity, media, and networks. Ok, but what exactly does that mean?
- Media Aesthetic
- Written content
- Social Media
- CRM (email, SMS marketing)
- Third party sales/referrals source
P1: Brand Initialization
- Logo design
- Simple business card with a small run of 50 printed cards
- Single page website – this will be fully interactive (imagery, logo, contact info, contact form, text content, icons, etc) and look really good, but budget friendly with hosting/management/etc all packaged together.
- Google My Business setup
- Basic social configuration
- Klaviyo or Hubspot CMS basic configuration and integration, gather emails for newsletter down the road
- Create a pilot video
P2: Content Growth and Optimization
- Convert the website to a 4-5 page site, with full service pages (key for optimization), sitemap, navigation, and refreshed homepage
- Advanced social config: Increase the branded experience with product/service listings, implement tracking pixels, create link mini site (critical for Instagram)
- Google My Business advanced setup: Improve product/service listings, seek reviews, dial-in focus areas
- CMS list segmentation, better email templates, better SMS marketing, set up weekly newsletter
- Improve website performance in search engines, improve load times, etc.
- Hashtag and keyword research: Put together a full content strategy for ongoing growth
- Create blog and start publishing articles
P3: Ongoing Management, Custom Integrations, and Community Growth – this is the phase where you work on getting the business into a position where it can be sold
- Paid advertising for social media with custom advertisement videos
- Daily social media postings to build a community – at this point in the project, we know what formula will tell your story, and we go out and build a community using that story
- Expand website to include 15-20 pages and at least 2 blog posts published per week
- Create advanced subscription features on your website for recurring payments